Skip to main content
Question

problem with connecting the system to some speakers

• 21 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I have a Sonos system with 5 speakers. 3 of these speakers disappeared from my application and I cannot connect to them.I performed all possible operations correctly, i.e. I reset and returned to factory settings, updated the sonos application, reset the router, During the process of adding a product, a message appears that the speaker has been added but may not be visible in the application. The speaker cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network. The other 2 speakers are visible and working properly. What else can I do ?

2 replies

Badge

I have the same problem here. 2 times this week in my apartment at sea. Only when I set up a total new system then connecting worked but this morning the sam 4 out of 6 speakers are not connected.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I have a Sonos system with 5 speakers. 3 of these speakers disappeared from my application and I cannot connect to them.I performed all possible operations correctly, i.e. I reset and returned to factory settings, updated the sonos application, reset the router, During the process of adding a product, a message appears that the speaker has been added but may not be visible in the application. The speaker cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network. The other 2 speakers are visible and working properly. What else can I do ?

Try moving one of the problematic speakers closer to the router. If it appears in the app then you may have a weak WIFI signal in the areas where those three speakers are placed. 

You can also try setting static IPs for each speaker to see if that allows them to connect.