Skip to main content

Please help me! can a support member call me.

Its so disappointing to buy a brand new product that just won't work

I was already on hold for 40 minutes and was cut off and now the phone line is 50 + mins wait again. 

I bought a Sonos era 100 

The Sonos 1 app can recognise the product. The Sonos 2 app repeatedly tells me to go to my setting and switch on local network permissions on my iPhone. I go to the settings and these settings are already on. I cannot understand why it refuses to see it. My wifi on the iPhone and Sonos box are the same. I have reset factory settings on Sonos. I have deleted and re-downloaded app and signed in. I have reset router. I have tried everything 

Please help me! can a support member call me.

Its so disappointing to buy a brand new product that just won't work

I was already on hold for 40 minutes and was cut off and now the phone line is 50 + mins wait again. 

I bought a Sonos era 100 

The Sonos 1 app can recognise the product. The Sonos 2 app repeatedly tells me to go to my setting and switch on local network permissions on my iPhone. I go to the settings and these settings are already on. I cannot understand why it refuses to see it. My wifi on the iPhone and Sonos box are the same. I have reset factory settings on Sonos. I have deleted and re-downloaded app and signed in. I have reset router. I have tried everything 

You’re not going crazy - I have the same problem - both local network being a dead end on the app AND reaching support took 1.5hrs (when they said 40min) then I was told to update iOS which switches off the phone and disconnects the support line. The support people didn’t wait long enough for the phone to reboot when they called back so now I will spend hours again tomorrow on hold. Australia