Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a Sonos Play:1, a Sonos One and a Sonos Move. I have them all set up and can play to each room however I'm unable to join them so that the music plays throughout the house. Whenever I try any combination of them I can the following error:

Unable to connect. Try again later 

Any ideas?

Same here. Just started happening since last update, now can't group rooms, getting the same error

Beam + 2xOne in one room

Move in the other.

Tried resetting entire system, including router etc, restart phone app. Nothing helps. 

This has been working until now. 

I went and checked for updates again in the app last night and it updated 2 of the speakers again. After I did that I was able to group the speakers again

Ah yes discovered this myself, but only because I was playing around with the 'Sonos s1' app, which told me they were out of date! The new app hasn't informed me of that :(

My speakers now won’t connect. Looks like Sonos have screwed up again with the app upgrade! Very annoying.

I switched off all speakers overnight then when I switched them back on the system found a software update. All now working thankfully! The process has been far more painful than it needed to be. Hope Sonos sort updates for the future as customers really shouldn’t be inconvenienced like this.