Skip to main content
Question

play5

• 23 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Ik had 2 controllers (s1 en s2) op mijn telefoon. De s1 voor een play 5(gen1) en de s2 voor de rest. Na de laatste update is mijn s2 (geel) zwart geworden en werkt mijn play 5 niet meer. Hoe krijg ik 'm weer aan het werk?

Moderator Edit: Google Translate-

I had 2 controllers (s1 and s2) on my phone. The s1 for a play 5(gen1) and the s2 for the rest. After the last update my s2 (yellow) turned black and my play 5 no longer works. How do I get it working again?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Smeeing 

Welcome to the Sonos Community! And, apologies for the delay.

I don’t see any Play:5s registered to your account - normally, a speaker will only be removed from your account if it is registered to someone else. It could be, of course, that your S1 system is registered to a different email address than your S2 system?

Either way, this should not have happened, and I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who will be in a better position to investigate this for you, and to guide you through the needed steps.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

Welkom bij de Sonos Community! En excuses voor de vertraging.

Ik zie geen Play:5's geregistreerd op uw account - normaal gesproken wordt een speaker alleen uit uw account verwijderd als deze is geregistreerd op naam van iemand anders. Het kan natuurlijk ook zijn dat uw S1-systeem is geregistreerd op een ander e-mailadres?
Hoe dan ook, dit had niet mogen gebeuren en ik raad u aan contact op te nemen met ons technische ondersteuningsteam, dat dit beter voor u kan onderzoeken en u door de benodigde stappen kan leiden.

Ik hoop dat dit helpt.