Answered

play1 constantly dropping off system

• 23 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello. One of my Sonos play1 speakers is constantly dropping off. The other speakers continue playing but the play1 will drop out then come back for 10 seconds 30 seconds it’s always different and then drop off again. I had this issue a few times over the years and I’ve been able to fix it by resetting the system or just waiting and eventually it would work itself out. Does anyone know any other ways to quickly fix this issue? Wi-Fi router internet provider are all the same. Nothing changed on my end that I know of to cause this problem. Thank you!

diagnostic number 1691235126

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 25 June 2023, 16:31

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I powered off the Sonos system again and reset the router. it worked for a couple hours but is back to dropping the play1. This is pretty ridiculous for how much these little speakers cost. How about a response Sonos?

new diagnostic #1442849303

This is a Sonos community site, not a Sonos Customer Support Avenue. When they can, the forum moderators pick up diagnostics and reply, but if you want your diagnostic to be read and responded to, your best bet would be to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

Userlevel 7

Great that you ran a diagnostic. Now you need to call Sonos tech support otherwise you may be waiting quite awhile for a moderator to stumble across it. The issue could be a failing Network Card.

Oh well @Airgetlam has responded 🙂