Answered

Play:5 Gen 2 stopped suddenly connecting to WiFi

• 4 January 2021
  • 2 replies

My Play5 gen 2 has suddenly stopped connecting to WiFi (noting changed, the whole family was around the table). I've tried the trouble shooting tips (reset my router, another access-point, factory reset, changing wireless password in router/accesspoint, changing channels). The unit will only connect when plugged into ethernet. As soon as I try wireless it doesn't work. If I try it via the app (android - S2) I get an error 'Incorrect password’ in Dutch 'Wachtwoord is onjuist’

I've submitted diagnostics: 1902613812

Can you please provide support?

Thanks,

Aart

icon

Best answer by Mark P 4 January 2021, 19:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Adoco.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Thank’s for providing the diagnostic report also, we can easily see the issue where it's coming from.

In your case, our customer phone support team will assist you further.

Just provide the diagnostic report number to our phone support and they will tell you the options you have to fix the issue.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi, I have Play 5 Gen 2 and I can connect it only wired. I have submitted diagnostics 1917010707. Can You please provide support or some help.