Answered

Play 5 gen 1

• 6 May 2021
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hola, 

Mi SONOS Play 5 (Gen 1) no se enciende cuando lo conecto a la corriente eléctrica. Se que no se trata del cable porque el cable si funciona en otro SONOS que tengo. Es un problema del Altavoz.

He probado pulsar a la vez los botones Mute y Vol+ y tampoco se enciende.

¿Que le ocurre? ¿Que solución tiene?

Gracias.

Mod edit: Added English translation as this is an English language forum:

Hello,

My SONOS Play 5 (Gen 1) does not turn on when I connect it to the electrical current. I know it's not about the cable because the cable does work on another SONOS that I have. It's a Speaker problem.

I've tried pressing the Mute and Vol + buttons at the same time and it doesn't turn on either.

What happens to him? What solution do you have?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 6 May 2021, 16:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Your best bet would be to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. If there is a fault in your speaker, they may be able to assist, where the community can’t.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available for them to assist you.

Google translate version:

Su mejor opción sería llamar directamente al soporte técnico de Sonos para discutirlo. Si hay una falla en su altavoz, es posible que puedan ayudar, donde la comunidad no puede.Cuando habla directamente con la gente del teléfono, hay más opciones disponibles para que lo ayuden.