Answered

my gen 3 sub not turning on

ɧɛƖƖơ ʂơŋơʂ ƈơɱɱųŋıɬყ, ı'۷ɛ ცơųɠɧɬ ɱყ ʂɛƈơŋɖ ɠɛŋ 3 ʂųც ƈųʑ ɱყ ʄırʂɬ 1 ųŋʄơrɬųŋąɬɛƖყ ʂɬơ℘℘ɛɖ ῳơrƙıŋɠ ŋơῳ ɱყ ʂɛƈơŋɖ ʂųც ʂɬơ℘℘ɛɖ ῳơrƙıŋɠ ąʂ ῳɛƖƖ 😠. ʂąɱɛ ąʂ ɬɧɛ ʄırʂɬ 1 ı ŋơɬıƈɛɖ ŋơ Ɩıɠɧɬ & ơŋ ɬɧɛ ą℘℘ ıɬ ῳąʂ ɬɛƖƖıŋɠ ɱɛ ɬɧąɬ ıɬ ῳąʂŋ'ɬ ƈơŋŋɛƈɬɛɖ ʂơ ı ɬɧơųɠɧɬ ıɬ ῳąʂ ɬɧɛ ƈąცƖɛ ცųɬ ŋơ℘ɛ ɬɧąɬ ῳąʂŋ'ɬ ɬɧɛ ℘rơცƖɛɱ ʂıŋƈɛ ı ơrɖɛrɛɖ ą ŋɛῳ rɛ℘Ɩąƈɛɱɛŋɬ ℘ơῳɛr ƈơrɖ & ŋơɬɧıŋɠ ŋơɬ ℘ơῳɛrıŋɠ ơŋ ıʂ ɬɧıʂ Ɩıƙɛ ą ƈơɱɱơŋ ıʂʂųɛ ῳıɬɧ ɬɧɛ ɠɛŋ 3 ʂųცʂ ɖơɛʂ ąŋყơŋɛ ƙŋơῳ 🤔. ῳơųƖɖ ą℘℘rɛƈıąɬɛ ʂơɱɛ ɧɛƖ℘ ıʄ ąŋყơŋɛ'ʂ ɧą۷ıŋɠ ɬɧɛ ʂąɱɛ ɛҳ℘ɛrıɛŋƈɛ 😎

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 5 May 2024, 05:00

View original

5 replies

I’m sorry, I can’t read that font. Any chance you could post your issue in the normal forum font?

Hello sonos community, I've bought my second gen 3 sub cuz my 1st. unfortunately stopped working now my 2nd. sub stopped working as well 😠. same as the 1st. I noticed no light & on the app. it was telling me that it wasn't connected so I thought it was the cable but nope that wasn't the problem since I ordered a new replacement power Cord & nothing not powering on. Is this like an issue with the gen 3 sonos subs does anyone know🤔. Would appreciate some help if anyone's having the same experience 😎.

Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

This is certainly unusual, although we can’t rule out power surges being an issue. Most Sonos devices contain a computer to process the data and run the WiFi connection, they’re more sensitive to power surges than the average speaker. But a system diagnostic might help, but certainly the phone call for discussion would.

For the record, I’ve had two Sonos Subs since about six months after the Sub gen 2 was released, and have had no issues with either of them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

My Subs have been running for years too BUT both are on high-quality surge suppressors, not cheap junk.

Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

This is certainly unusual, although we can’t rule out power surges being an issue. Most Sonos devices contain a computer to process the data and run the WiFi connection, they’re more sensitive to power surges than the average speaker. But a system diagnostic might help, but certainly the phone call for discussion would.

For the record, I’ve had two Sonos Subs since about six months after the Sub gen 2 was released, and have had no issues with either of them. 

🙏 υ кιи∂ℓу fσя уσυя ѕυggєѕтισиѕ. ℓυ¢кιℓу тнєу вσтн ѕтαятє∂ ωσякιиg αgαιи σи¢є ι υиρℓυggє∂ тнєм & ℓєfт тнєм fσя α fєω ∂αуѕ & ωнєи ι ρℓυggє∂ тнєм вα¢к тнєу тυяиє∂ вα¢к σи ι ωαѕ ѕσ єχ¢ιтє∂