Answered

my gen 3 sub not turning on

ɧɛƖƖơ ʂơŋơʂ ƈơɱɱųŋıɬყ, ı'۷ɛ ცơųɠɧɬ ɱყ ʂɛƈơŋɖ ɠɛŋ 3 ʂųც ƈųʑ ɱყ ʄırʂɬ 1 ųŋʄơrɬųŋąɬɛƖყ ʂɬơ℘℘ɛɖ ῳơrƙıŋɠ ŋơῳ ɱყ ʂɛƈơŋɖ ʂųც ʂɬơ℘℘ɛɖ ῳơrƙıŋɠ ąʂ ῳɛƖƖ 😠. ʂąɱɛ ąʂ ɬɧɛ ʄırʂɬ 1 ı ŋơɬıƈɛɖ ŋơ Ɩıɠɧɬ & ơŋ ɬɧɛ ą℘℘ ıɬ ῳąʂ ɬɛƖƖıŋɠ ɱɛ ɬɧąɬ ıɬ ῳąʂŋ'ɬ ƈơŋŋɛƈɬɛɖ ʂơ ı ɬɧơųɠɧɬ ıɬ ῳąʂ ɬɧɛ ƈąცƖɛ ცųɬ ŋơ℘ɛ ɬɧąɬ ῳąʂŋ'ɬ ɬɧɛ ℘rơცƖɛɱ ʂıŋƈɛ ı ơrɖɛrɛɖ ą ŋɛῳ rɛ℘Ɩąƈɛɱɛŋɬ ℘ơῳɛr ƈơrɖ & ŋơɬɧıŋɠ ŋơɬ ℘ơῳɛrıŋɠ ơŋ ıʂ ɬɧıʂ Ɩıƙɛ ą ƈơɱɱơŋ ıʂʂųɛ ῳıɬɧ ɬɧɛ ɠɛŋ 3 ʂųცʂ ɖơɛʂ ąŋყơŋɛ ƙŋơῳ 🤔. ῳơųƖɖ ą℘℘rɛƈıąɬɛ ʂơɱɛ ɧɛƖ℘ ıʄ ąŋყơŋɛ'ʂ ɧą۷ıŋɠ ɬɧɛ ʂąɱɛ ɛҳ℘ɛrıɛŋƈɛ 😎

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 5 May 2024, 05:00

View original

4 replies

I’m sorry, I can’t read that font. Any chance you could post your issue in the normal forum font?

Hello sonos community, I've bought my second gen 3 sub cuz my 1st. unfortunately stopped working now my 2nd. sub stopped working as well 😠. same as the 1st. I noticed no light & on the app. it was telling me that it wasn't connected so I thought it was the cable but nope that wasn't the problem since I ordered a new replacement power Cord & nothing not powering on. Is this like an issue with the gen 3 sonos subs does anyone know🤔. Would appreciate some help if anyone's having the same experience 😎.

Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

This is certainly unusual, although we can’t rule out power surges being an issue. Most Sonos devices contain a computer to process the data and run the WiFi connection, they’re more sensitive to power surges than the average speaker. But a system diagnostic might help, but certainly the phone call for discussion would.

For the record, I’ve had two Sonos Subs since about six months after the Sub gen 2 was released, and have had no issues with either of them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

My Subs have been running for years too BUT both are on high-quality surge suppressors, not cheap junk.