Skip to main content

Hi!
My Connect Amp and Play 5 is ethernet hardwired.
I had drop-outs on my Play 5 for a very long time, like 1min then it plays for 10sec and then gone again.

When then selecting only my Play5 from application (Rooms list), suddenly that room disappears from the list. Still playing, not able to control it.

Diagnostic is sent, no:1247721983

Thanks
Lemmy

Try unplugging the Play:5 from power for a couple of minutes and reboot your router and phone.

I have the same problem and is worst I just wanna listen the speaker but I have several probelms I cant find the answer.

Sonos Play 5 gen 1, It disconect itself for my network, I didnt change the password, the modem, etc, NOTHING, and works like 1 hour then disconect, I have tried everithing I read, Reset app, Upgrade my phone (iphone 11) tryi with different phone (Iphone 10), disconect the speaker 10 seconds and connect again, Nothing appear works for me, I try to connect again several times and like reconected all, works fine like 2 songs and again …….. “I thougth Sonos was the best of sound,...” several problems my speaker when works sounds great, good volume, but just works some times per day, …. and disconect, and trying to conect like 10 times and again…… I hope you can help me for reals….. 

Unplug all Sonos devices from power.

Reboot your router.

Wait threeminutes, then plug the Sonos devices back in to power. 

Hi!
But the problem remains that music drops out every minute or two.
This is a hardwired system so wifi interference shouldn’t be the problem.
And I cannot reboot the system every time I change radio station...

Any Sonos people that could bring some light on this?

/L

The procedure I listed above doesn’t really address WiFi interference, it is for network issues, which can occur either when connected via WiFi, or wired. 

If you’re interested in engaging directly with folks from Sonos,  I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Duplicate thread

other thread is here: