Answered

Making a second location

• 3 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

HI,

I am looking to move or transfer a set of Ones to another location where they can be accessed by multiple people via Bluetooth or even if they have to download the Sonos app, and/or add it to their on system as a separate location if that’s possible.  Obviously looking for the easiest way.  What I am doing is taking the Ones to my martial arts studio in hoping to have multiple use them.  I’m not concerned if any services are carried over.  Is it easier to transfer the speakers to a new account and have people logged into that account via the app? 

I’ve seen numerous responses but, it still leaves me at a loss.  This is the breakdown of what I am trying to accomplish.

*Setup a new or separate  system at the studio.

*Have the ability for  multiple people use it via Bluetooth or app.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

icon

Best answer by jgatie 3 February 2024, 19:26

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Sonos Ones are not Bluetooth compatible.  If you wish them to be a completely separate system, factory reset  them and when you get to the new place choose to set up as a new system in the app.

Badge

Thank you and this will allow others to access them via wifi?

Thank you and this will allow others to access them via wifi?

They will need to download the app first,.

Badge

Thanks.