Link volume controls on groups (Feature Request)

• 11 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I love my Sonos speakers, I own six of them and I plan on adding more.   Whenever I listen to some music or TuneIn radio station it is always on the Everywhere group.   I love how the synchronization is just perfect and that I can move from room to room without ever losing a single note.

There is however one thing that I find a little annoying.  Since there is no normalization of volume there is often cases where I need to increase of lower it.  It’s unpleasant to have to pull out the phone, unlock it, launch the sonos app and change the volume level.

What would be perfect is have an option to “link the volume controls” on the “Everywhere” group an all other group that we create.   With such a feature enabled I could increase/decrease the volume with the buttons or voice control on any of the speakers in the group and it would be adjusted on all of them just like it does with the volume slider in the app.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @EricGagne 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!