Skip to main content

junk

• 26 July 2024
  • 6 replies

No connection at all this am to any room or devices #quiet house #sonos junk FIX IT!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hard to help without any details. What have you tried?

Have you force closed the app and reopened it?

Try logging out of your account on the app and logging back in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

No connection at all this am to any room or devices #quiet house #sonos junk FIX IT!

“Abracadabra”. 

Did that do it?

If not, give a few more clues to the problem and someone may suggest a more apt solution. 

Yes I have force closed it , no connection to anything , router on line , currently streaming radio from my Google mini without fault), I’m just as distracted as the other 99.9% of people on here since the downgraded app controller was rolled out , finally feel I had to reach out and join all the moaners , enough is enough we have spent 1000’s of pound on a total heap of crap platform 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Yes I have force closed it , no connection to anything , router on line , currently streaming radio from my Google mini without fault), I’m just as distracted as the other 99.9% of people on here since the downgraded app controller was rolled out , finally feel I had to reach out and join all the moaners , enough is enough we have spent 1000’s of pound on a total heap of crap platform 

Did you log out and log in again?

Yes just logged out and logged back in rebooted the router , still no go , 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Phrased like this isn’t your only account on this forum.