Skip to main content
Answered

Imposible to connect my new Sonos one and Sonos roam

• 26 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello everybody! I’m desperate, receive for Christmas a Sonos one and a Sonos roam. I can’t connect none of these to the app. Doesn’t appear and it’s not detected by the wifi. I noticed the app only offers me to add to an existing system and never to connect a new one. It’s been clicking in green all day long. It’s been charged the night before so I don’t think this would be the problem. Tried all the tricks written in the website page: turn off then up the router, reinstall the app, reboot the Sonos… 

Is there a last trick I can try before returning them?

Thank you for your help.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

is this the problem? switch off 5ghz and use 2.4?

I am trying to connect 2 x play one and a roam to the same system but have only managed to connect 1 x play and the roam so i think you will be able to do it if you keep trying. i need to get my second Play to connect to the other 2! first world problems! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

It can sometimes help if you connect the speaker using an Ethernet cable, just for setup. Give that a try.