IKEA SYMFONISK has been reset, etc and still wont connect

• 13 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi guys, recenlty I unplugged my SYMFONISK speaker while I was sorting out my room. I then turned it back on and it wasn't connecting to Spotify. Then it stopped connecting to Sonos. I rebooted it and even had to factory reset it as per instructions. I reset my router and my phone even rest the app, and my speaker didn't work. I managed to get it to connect to my account however it still doesn't work as it needs registering but I can't register as it it's already in my account and therefore I can't actually use my speaker. What do I do?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

What instructions suggested a factory reset? That’s generally a bad idea.

Do you have the ability on these speakers to wire them temporarily to your router with an Ethernet cable? If so, I’d do that, then do another factory reset of just these speakers, then ‘add a device’ in your controller to get them back.

However, if that doesn’t work, I’d call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

Thanks mate. I did soemthign similar but when I opened the app after resetting it I managed to somehow trick the app and it works.