Answered

I cant find spotify on sonos. Is there an easy fix?

• 29 March 2024
  • 5 replies

I can`t find spotify or anyting else that costs something on sonos. Neither can i connect to my sonos speakers straight from spotify, it finds them, but doest connect. It was all possible before so is there somekind of an update that i cant find or what?

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 29 March 2024, 17:35

View original

5 replies

The first thing I’d try is a reboot of your router, but first unplug all your Sonos devices. You may want to doublecheck for any VPN software, work ‘profiles’, or virus protection applications that may be port blocking, too. Finally, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

I also suspect that some kind of antivirus might be causing problems.

I can't find Spotify, Deezer and Storytel in the list of music services.

I wonder why I see all the free apps but not the paid ones.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Are the country settings on your Sonos profile set right? The setting (on the Sonos website) seem to sometimes mysteriously change….

I wouldn’t think that would affect only the paid services, but perhaps you’re right. Certainly worth double checking. 

Sometimes problems are amazingly easy. Data was missing from the profile settings. No homeland and many more... I bought my first Sonos speakers over a ten years ago and now I found a problem that I'm tryed to solve for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for help and greetings from Finland.