Skip to main content
Answered

gebrauchte Sonos Lautsprecher kaufen

• 11 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hallo,

mir hat jemand gebrauchte Play 5 angeboten. Wie kann ich am besten die Funktion prüfen und das es nicht irgendwelche Nachbauten sind.

Google Translate:
Hello,

Someone offered me a used Play 5. What's the best way to check that it's working and that it's not just a replica?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Herr Frodo, welcome to the Sonos Community!

If you want to confirm a serial number is for a valid Sonos speaker, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team and providing them with the serial number so they can check our system. Please also note that even if the serial does come back as valid, the speaker may not be functional. We’d always advise caution when buying from a third party and confirm that the speaker is operational with the seller before purchasing.

You’ve also come through to the English community, you can find the German community here for future reference.

I hope this helps!

Google Translate:

Hallo @Herr Frodo, willkommen in der Sonos-Community!

Wenn Sie bestätigen möchten, dass es sich bei der Seriennummer um einen gültigen Sonos-Lautsprecher handelt, empfehlen wir Ihnen, sich an unser Support-Team zu wenden und ihm die Seriennummer mitzuteilen, damit es unser System überprüfen kann. Bitte beachten Sie auch, dass der Lautsprecher möglicherweise nicht funktionsfähig ist, selbst wenn die Seriennummer als gültig zurückgegeben wird. Wir raten beim Kauf bei einem Drittanbieter stets zur Vorsicht und bestätigen vor dem Kauf, dass der Lautsprecher beim Verkäufer betriebsbereit ist.

Sie haben auch die englische Community erreicht. Die deutsche Community finden Sie hier zum späteren Nachschlagen.

Ich hoffe das hilft!