era100 disconnection

• 24 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m using Era 100 with an iPhone pro max 11 and with a laptop with a Windows OS, and i’m using YouTube to listen to songs through a bluetooth connection, every few seconds there is a disconnection of about a second and then the song comes back, this is a process that repeats itself regularly.
In addition, it also happens to me when listening to a video through the browser, not necessarily on YouTube.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Sounds like a network connection with Bluetooth and it reaching your speaker, not something really Sonos related. You may pick up some general pointers from the wifi interference FAQ, but that’s not really written with Bluetooth in mind, it’s more focused on Wi-Fi. 

Thanks.

The problem is that it only happens to me with the Sonos speaker, I have another very cheap speaker that I have used for years, it has never happened to me even once

Understood…but it seems to me that the Bluetooth connection is different between the two devices?