Skip to main content

As above, just bought and added Era 300. I can AirPlay to it but it will not play songs through the (new disgracefully rubbish) Sonos app unless I first play to another of my speakers in a different room and then add the Era 300 which means I have to play the music where it isn’t wanted. Anyone have any ideas? Driving me crazy!

Just bought and setup my new Era 300 in a Sonos filled house - same problem encounter. 

some additional tests & thoughts 

• all other services (amazon, Spotify ..) work on Era 300 in isolation or collectively 
  • Apple music works on all other speaker setups across the house
  • (so in summary in is just when apple music is played in isolation on Era 300 the issue exists)
  • what does it look like ?, well play an album or a playlist, it tries and fails to play each track in turn. (“connection to apple music was lost” - seen when trying from the mac app) 

Any help would be appreciated - keen to try some spatial audio goodness (or any apple music !) on my new toy !!!

thanks

Alan (not so happy) Howie

quick update - it is now working !

I’m having the exact same issue. Apple Music will not play on stereo paired era 300s. New out of the box today. Amazon and pandora play just fine, not Apple Music. Epic fail on Sonos.