Skip to main content
Question

Era 100s not playing via Bluetooth

• 22 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I recently connected my TV to my Mac with Airplay and ever since that happened, I now have to use Airplay to use my Era 100s, but there is a huge lag in audio playing using that method. But, now when I select using Bluetooth (which worked up till now), I am not getting any audio output.

What can I do to resolve this? I have tried “Forget this device” and restarted the pairing, but this doesn’t solve the problem. This is really annoying. I believe the Airplay option was always there even before connecting my TV, but now it’s the only option to play my computer’s audio through the Era 100s, but with a really annoying delay.

The other issue is when I switch tabs in my browser, the audio doesn’t play at all and I have to disconnect the Era 100s via Airplay, click on the Era 100s via BT, and then come back to Airplay to get them to play delayed audio. This is terrible. It just worked before I messed with Airplay at all to connect to my TV.

1 reply

I think I solved the problem by going to the Sonos App and re-configuring both my Era 100s with my wifi network. Now it seems the audio works through BT again.

Thank goodness I was able to Make Sonos Great Again!