Answered

Era 100 speakers keep disappearing from app - help

• 9 July 2023
  • 3 replies

My Era 100 speakers keep disappearing from the app and I can’t play them. I am using BT smart hub 2 with Linksys velop for WiFi. I keep having to reboot the speakers and router to get the speakers back. After a while they disappear again. I have tried changing the WiFi channel on the BT smart hub and have disabled the smart WiFi channel connection on the hub, but it makes no difference. I have play 1 and one speakers on SonosNet using a boost and they work fine. 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 14 July 2023, 11:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Have you tried running your system with fixed ip addresses? Also, make sure your wifi is fixed on channel 1, 6 or 11.

Note that the Era speaker line does not connect to SonosNet, but instead relies on being in the same subnet as all other speakers and the controller, using your normal WiFi. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @SimonDM 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

In addition to the advice given above, please ensure your Velop system is running in Bridge/AP mode: https://www.linksys.com/support-article?articleNum=243548

I hope this helps.