Answered

emparejar 2 era 100 stereo

• 27 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Buenos días tengo dos altavoces sonos era 100  por configurar aún y quiero emparejarlos en estéreo los dos trueplay ,pero mi sistema de móvil es Android. se puede hacer?

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Good morning, I have two Sonos speakers that have yet to be configured and I want to pair the two TruePlay speakers in stereo, but my mobile phone system is Android. Can be done?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 30 November 2023, 11:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

No, TruePlay is only available on iOS, not Android. 

No, TruePlay solo está disponible en iOS, no en Android.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Jordiki 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Although you cannot perform normal Trueplay with an Android device, Era 100 can Auto Trueplay itself, and a stereo pair of them can do so too.

Please enable Auto Trueplay after pairing the two speakers together. If Auto Trueplay was enabled before pairing, please disable then re-enable the feature. Settings » System » [room name] » Trueplay » Trueplay Tuning.

We are working on getting this to not require activation after pairing.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate-

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos!

Aunque no puedes realizar Trueplay normal con un dispositivo Android, Era 100 puede realizar Auto Trueplay por sí mismo, y un par estéreo de ellos también puede hacerlo.

Habilite Auto Trueplay después de emparejar los dos altavoces. Si Auto Trueplay estaba habilitado antes del emparejamiento, deshabilite y vuelva a habilitar la función. Configuración » Sistema » [nombre de la habitación] » Trueplay » Trueplay Tuning.

Estamos trabajando para que esto no requiera activación después del emparejamiento.

Espero que esto ayude.

Buenos días. He leído que con el sistema Android se puede hacer el true play rápido y con sistema ISO se puede hacer el triple avanzado. Pero mi pregunta es si mi mujer por ejemplo hace la configuración de trueplay en avanzado con su teléfono yo podría beneficiarme una vez lo haya hecho ella con los altavoces con mi sistema Android?

O por el contrario tengo que hacer yo mi propio ajuste rápido en el true play. Es decir cada teléfono es independiente y cada uno tiene su propio ajuste a la hora de conectarse a los altavoces?

Además quiero poner dos altavoces en estéreo era cien y me imagino que igualmente se puede hacer 

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Good morning. I have read that with the Android system you can do fast true play and with the ISO system you can do triple advanced. But my question is, if my wife, for example, configures trueplay in advanced with her phone, could I benefit from it once she has done it with the speakers with my Android system?

Or on the contrary I have to make my own quick adjustment in true play. That is, each phone is independent and each one has its own setting when connecting to the speakers?

Furthermore, I want to put two speakers in stereo and I imagine that it can also be done.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Jordiki 

Any Trueplay adjustment is made to the speaker - once done, it’s irrelevant which controller (app) initiates playback. So yes, if your wife performs Trueplay on her iPhone, not only do you not need to do it too, but that tuning profile will always be active whenever the speaker plays - remember that all that the Sonos app ever does is hand your instructions to the speaker, and report what the speaker says back to you. Which controller is used for any task generally doesn’t matter (Trueplay and AirPlay are basically the only differences).

Apologies - I misread your post a little. You can create a stereo pair with your speakers by going to Settings » System » [room name of one speaker] » Set Up Stereo Pair. The other speaker will lose it’s unique name and become paired with the selected speaker to become one stereo “room”.

You may find my article of use (if you can get a translation):

I hope this helps.

Google Translate-

Cualquier ajuste de Trueplay se realiza en el altavoz; una vez hecho, es irrelevante qué controlador (aplicación) inicia la reproducción. Entonces, sí, si su esposa realiza Trueplay en su iPhone, no solo no necesita hacerlo usted también, sino que ese perfil de sintonización siempre estará activo cada vez que el altavoz reproduzca; recuerde que lo único que hace la aplicación Sonos es entregarle sus instrucciones. habla con el orador y te informa lo que el orador te dice. Por lo general, no importa qué controlador se use para cualquier tarea (Trueplay y AirPlay son básicamente las únicas diferencias).

Disculpas. Leí un poco mal tu publicación. Puede crear un par estéreo con sus altavoces yendo a Configuración » Sistema » [nombre de la habitación de un altavoz] » Configurar par estéreo. El otro altavoz perderá su nombre exclusivo y quedará emparejado con el altavoz seleccionado para convertirse en una “sala” estéreo.

Puede encontrar mi artículo útil (si puede obtener una traducción):

Espero que esto ayude.