Skip to main content
Question

Défaut son

• 16 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Bonjour, une de mes enceintes Play5 première génération fait un son très mauvais depuis quelques jours. Elle n'a pas bougé de place et la seconde Play5 située à l'autre bout de la pièce continue à fonctionner parfaitement: à par la considérer comme fichue, y a-t-il quelque chose à faire ? Merci!

Moderator Note - Translation by Google:

Hello, one of my first generation Play5 speakers has been making very bad sound for a few days. It hasn't moved and the second Play5 located at the other end of the room continues to work perfectly: apart from considering it ruined, is there anything to be done? THANKS!

2 replies

Unsure, the first gen PLAY:5 is pretty old, in electronics terms. Your best bet would be to submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Translation:

Pas sûr, la première génération PLAY:5 est assez vieille, en termes d'électronique. Votre meilleur pari serait de soumettre un diagnostic du système dans les 10 minutes suivant la rencontre de ce problème, et d'appeler le support Sonos pour en discuter.

Il peut y avoir des informations incluses dans le diagnostic qui aideront Sonos à identifier le problème et à vous aider à trouver une solution.

Lorsque vous parlez directement aux gens du téléphone, ils ont des outils à leur disposition qui leur permettront de vous donner des conseils spécifiques à votre réseau et à votre système Sonos.

Badge

Thank you for your reply and help ! Indeed I contacted Sonos and send them the diagnostic, and my Play 5 is just aged and will not be repairable so all I can do is get a gen3 with a discount…