Skip to main content
Question

Customer Service - Sonos Roam SL

• 17 June 2024
  • 0 replies

Why is Customer Service so poor? I have  Sonos Roam SL which was working perfectly until the new app was launched. Now, when I eventually manage to connect it, it plays for about 30 mins and then drops out and it disappears from my system (I have a play 1 and a play 3 that work perfectly). It's just happened again and I have tried yet again to contact customer service. This time the wait time on the phone is over 125 minutes so I tried the chat again (representative's are available). So after answering a few basic questions, it then tells me that no representatives are available and I should ring the helpline. This has happened on MANY occasions. On the 3 times I gave managed to get through to chat, I have been asked to perform an action of som kind and when I return to the chat, surprisingly it's been ended!!

I am appalled at the current level of customer service. I have even tried sending an email to the ceo (Patrick Spence) as suggested on the app but unfortunately all I get back is automated response. What's the point???

0 replies

Be the first to reply!