Skip to main content
Answered

connexion ko

• 2 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Bonjour à tous, depuis hier l'application sonos ne reconnaît plus mes sonos one et arc. Des idées ? Merci pour l'aide 

Moderator edit:

Google Translate-

Hello everyone, since yesterday the sonos application no longer recognizes my sonos one and arc. Ideas ? thanks for the help

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Gilbert06 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I would certainly recommend a reboot of your WiFi router - please turn it off for at least 30 seconds.

If you have any Sonos devices that connect to the router with an ethernet cable, please ensure the cable is still properly attached at both ends.

Finally, if you have any WiFi extenders, please reboot them too.

If none of this works, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate-

Bienvenue dans la communauté Sonos !

Je recommanderais certainement un redémarrage de votre routeur WiFi - veuillez l'éteindre pendant au moins 30 secondes.

Si vous avez des appareils Sonos qui se connectent au routeur avec un câble Ethernet, assurez-vous que le câble est toujours correctement connecté aux deux extrémités.

Enfin, si vous avez des extensions WiFi, veuillez également les redémarrer.

Si rien de tout cela ne fonctionne, je vous recommande de contacter notre équipe de support technique, qui dispose d'outils qui lui permettront de vous donner des conseils spécifiques à votre système Sonos et à ce qu'il rapporte.

J'espère que ça aide.