Skip to main content
Answered

Connection problems with my Sonos speakers

I have several sonos speakers already connected. Due to problems of lack of light, everything got out of control. Now in the Sonos application I get the speakers with a key and do not happen. What should I do?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I’m sorry, but your English doesn’t make much sense. Perhaps if you were to post in your original language, we could use Google Translate to get what you mean. 

As an example, Sonos needs no ‘light’.  Nor do I understand what you mean by a ‘key’ in the controller. 

You may also be best served to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. They likely can provide native language support. 

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I’d probably read “power” or “electricity” for “light”, but an explanation for TS could clarify things…. Adding a screenshot would be even better.

What is TS?