Answered

Connection in China and slow customer support

• 1 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I have my Sonos 1, 5 and Move, I`m trying to connect them on my router in China, and nothing is working. I have been trying for about 3 hours, nothing is possible…

I send an email to the customer support, but that will take 7 days to be answered…. That`s no help either.… Pretty furstrating.

Anyone with these issues and knowing what I need to do (resetting to factory settings,… I tried -I believe- everything already).

Thanks in advance,

Wouter

icon

Best answer by Wouterp83 3 February 2021, 03:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Is Sonos supposed to work in China? I would have thought the Great Firewall would have made it somewhat of a challenge compared to every other location.

Hi,

yes it should work in China. 

cheers

Wouter

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Wouterp83,

Thanks for reaching out to the Sonos Community and letting us know about your concern. Your frustration is completely understandable. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. Can you access the Sonos app? Do you see all your speakers in the app? If you do, please submit a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number, let me take a look at it for you. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.

Hi,

I could finally get in contact with the French customer support -- I tried some countries to get some help :-) They could finally help me and the problems are solved.

Thanks,

Wouter

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

HI @Wouterp83, thanks for your response and for updating us. I’m glad that you were able to reach out to our French support and have your issue resolved with your Sonos system. Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any other questions, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks a lot!