Skip to main content

I have a Beam with two Sonos 1.  When connecting I get the Beam plus one of the Sonos 1 units.  When I try to connect the other Sonus 1 I get a flashing green light but not flashing green and white.  Have tried turning off power and router but the system does not connect the second Sonos 1 unit.

Any ideas?

Are you grouping the Ones with the Beam or are you using the Ones as surrounds with the Beam? Are any of the speakers wired with an ethernet cable?

I have the beam connected to the tv via the hdmi cable. I wanted to use two Sonos 1’s as surrounds.  One of the units connects but the second one fails to connect. I get a flashing yellow light but the installation directions says it should be flashing white and yellow.

Remove the Ones as surrounds from the Beam and unplug the Beam and Ones from power for a couple of minutes. Swap the Ones (left speaker is now right speaker, right speaker is now left). Plug the Beam and Ones back in and wait a couple of minutes for them to reconnect to the network. Then re-add the Ones as surrounds following these instructions:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/add-surround-speakers-to-a-sonos-home-theater

I have used the Sonos 1’s as a stereo pair in another room.