Skip to main content

Thank goodness they finally allowed alarms again after the new app did not include them. But I am still having a problem. Though I can set alarms and turn them off, once music is started with an alarm, I cannot navigate to it in the app to stop it, or see what song is playing. If I navigate to the speaker that it is playing on, the app does not seem to know that it is playing so I cannot adjust anything. Am I missing something or is SONOS app missing more functionality?

First check you have the most up-to-date app from Monday this week. If not, update it and see if it helps.

Then go to Settings (the cog symbol) - Manage - System Updates - Check for Updates. See if there is anything there that needs updating. 

Failing that, it would be worth force closing the app, then turning the router off, then the speakers.

Then turn the router back on and let it fully reboot, followed by each speaker in turn (letting each go to a white light). 

Then re-open the app. 

it’s a pain and you shouldn't need to, but with recent firmware and app updates, it would be worth trying, so it all refreshes itself.