Answered

Can u connect a bluetooth Headset with multiple Sonos devices?

• 18 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone! 

I need your help since im not really sure if Sonos would let me pair a bluetooth headset with multiple devices. Here is my situation:

I want to connect 2 Sonos devices via a bluetooth headset (or a microfone but a headset is preferred) so i can transmit my voice for events etc. I also want to display music for the background whenever nothings is being said.

I figured out that these devices would allow me to to connect multiple Sonos devices together and then display audio via bluetooth: 

• Era 100
  • Era 300
  • Move 2
  • Roam
  • Roam SL

but i still havent seen any information about pairing a e.g headset or anything similar. 

How would i even be able to select the sonos devices with the headset …? 

You see im very new to this stuff so i just hope someone might be able to help me here. 

If u have any further questions pls feel free to ask them^^. 

Thank you all for your time! 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 18 January 2024, 16:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Even if you wanted to add a wired headset or microphone as input to Sonos, it would still not work well as an PA system.  Inputs are delayed/buffered to allow for wireless syncing to other speakers.

No. Any Sonos devices that are Bluetooth enabled are receivers of Bluetooth, they don’t generate Bluetooth for other devices to pick up.