Answered

Can u connect a bluetooth Headset with multiple Sonos devices?

• 18 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone! 

I need your help since im not really sure if Sonos would let me pair a bluetooth headset with multiple devices. Here is my situation:

I want to connect 2 Sonos devices via a bluetooth headset (or a microfone but a headset is preferred) so i can transmit my voice for events etc. I also want to display music for the background whenever nothings is being said.

I figured out that these devices would allow me to to connect multiple Sonos devices together and then display audio via bluetooth: 

• Era 100
  • Era 300
  • Move 2
  • Roam
  • Roam SL

but i still havent seen any information about pairing a e.g headset or anything similar. 

How would i even be able to select the sonos devices with the headset …? 

You see im very new to this stuff so i just hope someone might be able to help me here. 

If u have any further questions pls feel free to ask them^^. 

Thank you all for your time! 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 18 January 2024, 16:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

No. Any Sonos devices that are Bluetooth enabled are receivers of Bluetooth, they don’t generate Bluetooth for other devices to pick up. 

Even if you wanted to add a wired headset or microphone as input to Sonos, it would still not work well as an PA system.  Inputs are delayed/buffered to allow for wireless syncing to other speakers.