Skip to main content
Answered

All my speakers sound blown after app update

• 24 June 2024
  • 5 replies

So...yes, the new app is utterly worthless and needs to be recalled, but in the meantime…

When I’m listening to music (or trying to), the voume is very low and all my speakers sound like they have been blown. The is no power, no “push”.  Bass drum sounds like a wet slap inside the cabinet. 

Any insight?

5 replies

Interesting, I’m definitely not having this issue. What source are you trying to play?

One thing I’d certainly try is a reboot of each speaker by unplugging it from the wall for a minute or two, then plugging it back in. I’d also suggest a reboot of the router, just as a precaution. 

Using Sonos Radio; Napster; Sirius

Also: lost my Apple Music Library. Do you know how to add it back. I have some great stuff!! Lol

If you’ve tried my suggestions above, I’d submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Thanks. 

I’ve called: seems as if wait times are massive. :(

I’ll try the rebooting.  

What about Apple Library?  Thanks.