Skip to main content

I’ve had my house system for 3 years with no issues. Now, for whatever reason, I’m finding always the same three rooms at the same time will drop sound then come back on. This happens when watching a YouTube video .  My internet hasn’t changed, have good speed. Attached is a drawing ( rough sketch ) of where all the speakers are located including router , modem , and Boost. Rooms 1,2,3 are the issue. Any ideas? This did not start till last update( app and firmware). 

Are the devices with the issue wired or wireless?  You may want to check my article here: Tips & Tricks - Resolving random issues impacting Sonos devices.. | Sonos Community

Are the devices with the issue wired or wireless?  You may want to check my article here: Tips & Tricks - Resolving random issues impacting Sonos devices.. | Sonos Community

I figured with the Boost, it wouldn’t be an issue nor has it been for 3 years. Just recently. You can see the speakers listed .. says wired. 

I figured with the Boost, it wouldn’t be an issue nor has it been for 3 years. Just recently. You can see the speakers listed .. says wired. 

They’ll still need IP addresses. I’d recommend the actions in my linked post.