Vebos of Flexson muurbeugel (Vebos or Flexson wall mount)

• 26 January 2017
  • 0 replies

Nederlands:
Goedenavond, ik ben sinds een paar dagen in het bezit van twee play 5's en een sub. De play 5's staan als boekenplank speakers (verticaal) op een dressoir, maar de sub staat momenteel op de grond. Dit is een nare plek ivm gevolgschade door stofzuigen. Ik zou de subwoofer dus graag willen ophangen aan de muur. Ik ben bekend met twee merken die muurbeugels verkopen, namelijk Flexson en Vebos. Ze zien er redelijk hetzelfde uit alleen plaatst de Flexson beugel de sub verder van de muur, en is zo'n 20 euro duurder. Welke beugel raden jullie mij aan en waarom? Bij voorbaat dank!

Mike

English:
Goodevening, i have recently purchased two play 5's and one sonos Sub, the play 5's are positioned vertically on a dresser, but the sub is placed om the floor. This is a nasty place for the sub because of possible damage due to vacuuming etc. I would like to mount the sub onto the wall. I am familiar with two brands that make and sell brackets for the sonos Sub, Flexson and Vebos. They look very similar in appearance, but the Flexson bracket seems to create more space between the sub and wall, also this is about €20 more expensive. Which bracket would you recommend and why? Thanks in advance!

Mike

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.