Skip to main content

I was going to buy another two speakers today.  I put them in my cart and it indicated that I would get a 20% discount.

I then realized that I qualified for a 15% upgrade discount.  I removed the two speakers from my cart, select two of my existing speakers to upgrade, and returned to add the two speakers I wanted to purchase to my cart.

To my surprise I was only credited with a 15% discount, not a 15% discount on the price that had been discounted by 20%.

I still wanted the speakers so I figured that I would be able to choose the 20% discount instead of the 15% upgrade discount.  No such luck!  There is now no way to remove the 15% discount and return to the 20% discount.  My attempt to save some money would actually cost me 5% and use up two of my upgrades.

I will not be buying any Sonos speakers today.

1. Discounts can’t be combined. This was set out in the upgrade discount terms and conditions. 
  2. The cart should have offered an option to remove the 15% upgrade discount, which would then return to your account for future use.

Hit the minus button till the discount(s) is removed.  Sound like you don’t have a 30% discount option, but the concept is the same.  And no, you don’t get to get to stack discounts.