Answered

The Speaker Balance Issue

• 14 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I recently purchased a Sonos Roam SL speaker and connected it to my computer. But sometimes the volume balance goes high and sometimes low. Is it the speaker issue or the issue of my computer? I was totally puzzled about what to do. Could someone please suggest a solution that might assist in resolving this issue?

icon

Best answer by LucianoStreich 15 November 2022, 10:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You perhaps first need to give a bit more detail about the issue you’re seeing and explain just how you use the Roam, as it can play its audio via:

• WiFi from the Sonos App - (PC/Mobile) device etc.
  • Airplay 
  • Bluetooth
  • The Sonos API (from other Apps/services)

There are quite a few reasons why the volume might be adjusted up/down via those services and via software/hardware control too.

You perhaps first need to give a bit more detail about the issue you’re seeing and explain just how you use the Roam, as it can play its audio via:

• WiFi from the Sonos App - (PC/Mobile) device etc.
  • Airplay 
  • Bluetooth
  • The Sonos API (from other Apps/services)

There are quite a few reasons why the volume might be adjusted up/down via those services and via software/hardware control too.

Its connected via Bluetooth, but I found this article and applied the method Deactivate Special Enhancements Attributed. Now the problem got solved. But I am thinking whether it is the parmanent solution or not. What do you say?