Skip to main content

Hello All,

Can anyone assist with identifying the Sonos models in this photo? Much appreciated!

Two Subs (maybe Gen 1?), Play %, Connect Amp and a Playbar. I don't know what the two speakers in front are. Maybe they were powered by the Connect Amp?

Any idea if that is a gen 1 Play 5?

Yes. It’s a Gen 1. Using the S1 app you will be able to use all the equipment pictured. 

Two Subs (maybe Gen 1?), Play %, Connect Amp and a Playbar. I don't know what the two speakers in front are. Maybe they were powered by the Connect Amp?

Just curious: How can you tell it’s a Connect:Amp vs a ZP100? Both S1-compatible, I think, so probably not an issue for OP, but just wondering.

Just curious: How can you tell it’s a Connect:Amp vs a ZP100? Both S1-compatible, I think, so probably not an issue for OP, but just wondering.

It’s not big enough to be a ZP100.. love the way that thing sounds!  It has to be a Connect Amp, but I can’t see if it has a mute button or play/pause to identify if it’s a gen 1 or 2.