Skip to main content

Ive got a Sonos Beam connected to a Sony TV. I’ve now added 2 x Sonos One SL speakers. My Beam is added to the room name ‘living room’ & i’ve also added both of the One SL speakers to the same ‘room’. However i’ve now received an email from Sonos whch is suggesting that i should have added one of the One SL speakers to a different ‘room’ in order to stereo pair them?? If this is correct how can i disconnect one of the speakers to add it to a different room without removing all surrounds. Thanks

It sounds as though you’ve added the SL’s to your system but not as Surround speakers.  Please open the Sonos App>Settings>System and select your Beam.  Now scroll down to the Products section and select ‘Add Surrounds’, then just follow the instructions in the App.

That’s exactly what I’ve done! Thank you for your response, do i have to remove them from my system before adding them as surrounds?

That’s exactly what I’ve done! Thank you for your response, do i have to remove them from my system before adding them as surrounds?

Nope, just add as surrounds. 

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.