Skip to main content

Hi team, I have a small study where I work at home and I have a One for listing to music and podcasts.

The layout of my study is square, and I can either put the One on a shelf behind me about waist height, in the corner behind me at the same height, or to the right side a little lower.

Any ideas on what would be optimal? I’ll obviously have a play around too just wanted to hear people’s experience with a similar setup.

Hi @jsamuelson.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community and I’m here to help.

It doesnt matter where youre going to put the speakers as long as theirs a strong wifi connection and less wireless interference 

I suggest if you can hardwire your speaker to a router or modem that would be best for you to have a smooth audio quality.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks for answering, but it’s the sonic performance I’m curious about - wifi signal is strong and fast.

Personally I always found the One to be best when roughly ear high when sitting down. There no right position, just try and find what works for you.