MLB.com Audio Streaming Support

• 11 February 2013
  • 41 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

41 replies

Userlevel 2
Listening for the first time today. Home run!
Found the MLB Gameday (not in the Sonos Labs) but under Services > ADD. I added this, and can see today's games, but it gives me an error message, unable to play the Radio station. Time to go old school and pull out the transistor radio and listen that way.
Hi,

Last year I was able to play MLB Gameday Audio on my Sonos speaker. Now I get the error message "connection was lost to" Gameday Audio? I can play normal radio stations, but not MLB now for some reason? I have a valid MLB account as well. Help would be appreciated
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Rich,

Have you tried removing that MLB account and adding it back in? If you're still getting that error message I'd be happy to take a closer look. Which game are you trying to play and having trouble with? Can do you submit a diagnostic from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number?
Hi Ryan,

How do I remove the MLB account?

Thanks,
Rich
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
You can remove any service inside Settings > Service Settings. You'll see a list of accounts there you can remove. This FAQ has specific directions you can use if you'd like.
I removed the account and added it again. I still get the same message "Unable to Play" "the connection to MLB.com Gameday Audio has been lost"? I'll try the diagnostic option now.
The confirmation number is 6079087

I appreciate your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Thanks Rich. Can you check on the MLB website that you still have an active account? This page should let you check that the account is working.
Hi Ryan, I know that my account is active because I can play the games on my phone but I can't seem to get it to work on the Sonos system?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
If you haven't checked, make sure that your phone and Sonos players have the same account credentials. After that, it'd be best to give us a call on our support line to work with a technician live. They'll help take a closer look into what's going on there.
If you haven't checked, make sure that your phone and Sonos players have the same account credentials. After that, it'd be best to give us a call on our support line to work with a technician live. They'll help take a closer look into what's going on there.

Any update on this? I am experiencing the same issue. Signed up for MLB Gameday account today, added the service to my Sonos and get the very same message mentioned above.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Any update on this? I am experiencing the same issue. Signed up for MLB Gameday account today, added the service to my Sonos and get the very same message mentioned above.

There hasn't been a large solution for any issue here, nothing yet has been identified as a specific problem. If you're having trouble it'd be best to give us a call so we can investigate it further with you.
Having the same issue. Help!
My account is active and mlb.com has no idea how to address this problem.
Hello there, jrndmd:

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out. Please start us off with a diagnostic report while you are trying to listen or add MLB.com Radio. Here is an article that will walk you through how to submit a diagnostic report - Be sure to reply with the confirmation number it gives at the end.