Skip to main content

is there a headset that will work with Sonos beam? Listened to too much Zep & Queen at the required volume in my time! got a great beam system and can just turn it up when i’m alone. but when watching with the wife i need to turn volume up a little too much for her liking. would like something that allows me to listen independent of the other speakers.

Unfortunately, there is not a solution currently for the hard of hearing in the Sonos ecosystem. 

Many people have been successful in adding other company’s headphones to the optical output on their TV, which is frequently energized in addition to the ARC output, but there is no guaranty on that, I’m afraid. 

Sonos has filed patents for a headphones. Who knows when or ifever they will appear

Many people have been successful in adding other company’s headphones to the optical output on their TV, which is frequently energized in addition to the ARC output, but there is no guaranty on that, I’m afraid. 

If the TV optical is disabled when the HDMI is in use, one could always feed both Beam and Bluetooth transmitter using an optical splitter, preferably an active one.