Skip to main content
Hi

I have a system with 2 x beams 1 x playbar 2x Sonos speakers 1 x Sonos Amp running 2 ceiling speakers. I also use a Bridge

My broadband is good with speeds of circa 30 gigs

If I am playing music from 1or 2 speakers in a group the system seems to work fine but when I have all the speakers on in 1 group it starts cutting out, stopping & skipping

I did a bit of reading and twice tried the trick of switching everything off including the router & switching router back on followed by each speaker individually but it made no difference.

Diagnostic which was taken a minute after a skipping episode is 763375353

Regards
I would just ensure your routers 2.4ghz WiFi channel and your SonosNet channel are at least 5 channels apart to ensure no overlap ... so if your router was set to channel 6 for example, then try SonosNet on either 1 or 11. If problems continue then, try a different router WiFi channel.

Also I would just check that the router's WiFi credentials are not stored in the Sonos App within “Advanced Settings/Wireless Setup”. If they are, then remove/reset them.

Sometimes older Sonos Bridges can cause a few issues, so maybe consider swapping that, either for the newer Boost device, or simply cable one of your Beams, or the Amp, to the router instead, if that’s practical to do.