Skip to main content
Question

cannnot remove surrounds

• 11 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I cannot remove my surrounds,  they are Era 100s.  I have an Arc , sub gen 3 and era 100s.  When I click remove surround I get the message “ there was a problem removing your surrounds. Check the network connection and make sure your products are powered on”.

they are connected, powered on and working fine,  I want to ove them to a different room and try using them as a stereo pair (before potentially buying a new pair (or something else)  as surrounds.

Makes no sense.  I could try a factory reset but I don't want to then find I can't use them at all- not confident - maybe if is to do with the new app?

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Same issue. Doesnt matter what device I try and remove I get the same error. Subs or Surrounds. Your not alone. 

Badge

In the end I risked a factory reset.  And them set them up as a stereo pair in a different ,  that's worked.  But it's not he way it is meant to be done.  It is a problem with the app. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Exactly the same issue here with surrounds and sub. I tried it after the first update dropped and it’s still not working on latest app update. Really frustrating.