Skip to main content

Am I the only one who has had enough of Sonos. Used the products for years but now I feel like it’s an expensive piece of junk that’s ruined my music playlist. Not reliable, constantly crashing etc. 

Tried everything mentioned on forums and today I see an article that they have fixed 90% of the app, what a load of crap that is. 😂

No you’re not alone. The problem is that lots of Sonos customers are tired of Sonos apparent apathy, and Sonos appears to be tired of their customers.

New Sonos App is working okay here on iPad/iPhone & Android Tablet - I’m not seeing any significant issues with the App. Everything works & plays.

If perhaps not done already, I suggest that anyone experiencing issues with the latest App/Firmware go onto reproduce the issue(s) seen with their System and then immediately submit a Sonos system diagnostic report from within the Sonos App, note it’s reference and contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK and see what the Staff can perhaps suggest to help resolve the matter.

Hope you are able to get the issues resolved.