Sonos Voice Control - “Hey Sonos - Play more songs by this artist” command is inspiring when used to create playlists of songs based directly on current artists playing on ‘Live Apple Music One Radio Station!’

• 2 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

On Sonos One - using Sonos Voice Control - “Hey Sonos - Play more songs by this artist” voice command when a certain artist is playing on ‘Apple Music One Live Radio’ is so inspiring that it makes me Eager to listen more and try it on more music artists.

Particularly useful if the name of the artist is unfamiliar to pronounce like some of the classical music artists - or you just simply forget what to ask for - making this more convenient - to quickly get to the music. 

The result is it plays a radio station type playlist which I feel is sequenced in the style of what you have just heard and the chosen tracks portray the style of music that particular artist conveys - a bit like Creating a Station - Based on a particular song.”

Alternatively, To get achieve a similar concept you could say “Hey Sonos - Play a station by this Artist” or “Hey Sonos - Play a Playlist by this Artist.”

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @deano1x 

Thanks for your post! I’m glad to hear you are finding that function handy!