Sonos voice assistant only loading 100 songs from Amazon Playlist

• 22 December 2023
  • 3 replies

My default music service is Amazon Music and when I ask the Sonos voice assistant to play or shuffle a playlist with 200+ songs and then look at the queue in the app, there are only 100 songs in queue.

If I start the playlist through the Sonos app and check the queue I see the full list (200+ songs). 

Is there some setting I am missing?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

You’re not missing a setting in the Sonos App and just to say I’m seeing the same thing here too… not sure if it’s a bug though, or just a ‘by design’ limitation of SVC? Can’t say I’ve ever noticed it before reading your post here.

Thanks for checking.  I didn't mean to set the answered flag yet. Hopefully someone from Sonos SVC support will weigh in.  I may have to repost at some point. 

Badge

I understand you're encountering a limitation where the Sonos voice assistant only loads 100 songs from Amazon Music playlists, while the Sonos app functions correctly.