Answered

Sonos S2 and Harmony Hub

Badge

Will the harmony hub continue to function if i upgrade to S2, or will it stop to function?

I do not want to upgrade if my harmony remote can no longer controll it?

icon

Best answer by Geebee 9 June 2020, 20:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

14 replies

I’m wondering the exact same thing.

Badge

I phone support and they were unable to answer. they didn’t even know what a harmony hub is.

Badge +4

Yes, I have that working here on S2 with a Harmony Elite. 

Badge

thank you i will try right now and report back for a connect amp gen2 and a beam

Badge

thank You @Geebee  for confirming that its all good

upgraded connect amp and beam. both working fine with harmony hub.

Awesome! I just got a Harmony Pro and so far works great with the Beam while watching TV.

Can you confirm that you don’t have any issues adjusting the volume on the Beam while watching TV?

Thanks!

Yep, Harmony Hub still working here okay after switching to S2.

Badge

Awesome! I just got a Harmony Pro and so far works great with the Beam while watching TV.

Can you confirm that you don’t have any issues adjusting the volume on the Beam while watching TV?

Thanks!

i find the volume adjustment more fluid since updating to s2. 

it was sometimes a little sluggish with s1.

works perfectly now.

Took the plunge and updated. All good!

since updating to S2 i can not add a sonos device it can not be found on the wifi network.

Regards Eddy

Badge

My harmony hub that was connected before upgrade continues to work. Also my 2 other hubs that were not previously connected to any Sonos devices just scanned and found all my Sonos devices.

Check your router to make sure you don't have multicast issues. If you have unifi networking make sure you did not enable "multicast and broadcast filtering"

I think i know what the problem is with my new sonos ARC is not recognize by harmony.

i have log a ticket by Logi

Since up dated to Arc and S2 I haven’t been able to get it to work with my Elite and hub. When I have it search my network for devices it only finds my S1 Sonos devices, it finds no S2 devices.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

No issues for me