Question

Sonos Port / Amp w/ Logitech Harmony Hub

• 30 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

How to I tell Harmony Hub to change Port to the Input (Audio In).

I would like to define an activity „Listening to CD“, which starts Amp, Sonos Port and CD Player (connected to Port) and switch Port´s source to the CD Player? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @TilRoquette,

Thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community and for letting us know about your concern. Let me share some information with you.

Harmony Hub-based products allow you to start favorites, control volume and playback, and create and change Sonos groups, using the Harmony remotes or the Harmony mobile apps. Harmony “activities” can set up a Sonos group and start playback of a favorite, as well as control your entertainment system or home automation devices with a single touch. Let me share this community topic that might help you define an activity. I would also recommend reaching out to Logitech Harmony for further assistance. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.