Answered

Sonos One AirPlay stopped working

• 11 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I recently added a new AppleTV 4K to my home, during the set up process it requested I upgrade my HomeKit architecture (which I did). All iOS devices are running on 16.4 and the Ones are working through the Sonos app itself. All my speakers are plugged in through Ethernet.

Since I have not been able to AirPlay to my two Sonos Ones. My Sonos Arc is unaffected.

System Info:

I tried factory reset as per

as well as resetting / rebooting as per

but neither have resolved my issue.

Where to from here?

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Corry P 12 April 2023, 12:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @wernsting 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please click the following link while on a device connected to the same network as your Sonos system and then click the button marked “mDNS Announce”:

http://192.168.1.44:1400/tools.htm

Once done, please check the AirPlay screen on your Apple device for the Living Room showing up.

If that doesn’t work, I recommend you next get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Badge

Hi @wernsting 

Maybe try to restart your iOS device or in this case your Apple TV, if all fails maybe try a reset. Hope this helps 🤞

Thanks Cory, however they never disappeared they just won’t connect. See screenshot below

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @wernsting 

After you factory reset your Sonos devices, did you add them back to HomeKit? As it appears to be HomeKit that’s causing this issue, I recommend that you do not.

If this doesn’t help, I again recommend you get in touch with our technical support team for some real-time troubleshooting.

I hope this helps.