Logitech Harmony commands

• 15 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I’ve used my Sonos devices with Harmony for many years without any issues until recently.. it appears since the recent update to my Sonos One devices the harmony commands no longer respond. I’ve also noticed that when I open the Sonos app it takes a couple of attempts for it to recognise my speakers - any ideas ? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Possibly IP addressing issues. Power off your router and Sonos devices. Power the router back fully on, then wired Sonos devices (if any) then wirelwss Sonos devices. It has to be tried first, because it often works.

Yea, I’m not having much difficulty with my Harmony, but grant you that I mostly use it to communicate with the TV set, and not the individual speakers. So commands are carried by ARC. 

Logitech/Harmony has given up supporting the product, unfortunately, so it’s unlikely to get much change on their side. 

But I do agree with John, this does seem more like a local networking issue, not really related specifically to either Sonos or Harmony.